Whether you’re new to the nonprofit sector or have been in the field for many years, there is a degree or certificate program to fit your needs.
Undergraduate students can earn a
- Bachelor of Science in Nonprofit Administration
- Certificate in Nonprofit Administration
- Minor in Nonprofit Administration
- General Studies degree with a social sciences concentration and take nonprofit courses.
If you've already secured an undergraduate degree, you can pursue a
- 100% online Master of Science in Nonprofit Administration program for graduate students with 3 track options.
- Students can also start with a Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration with 12 credit hours and transfer those credits toward the Masters degree if they want to complete the whole 33 credit hour program.