Support for Faculty and Staff
Refer Students to a Tutor or Academic Coach: Faculty and Staff can use the link below to refer students to our services. Academic Success will communicate and follow-up with you and the student every step of the way.
Schedule an Academic Success Workshop: Instead of canceling class or practice for a personal or professional conflict, one of our Academic Success experts can guide your students or team through a workshop of your choice. You can also schedule workshops for when you are present. We can collaborate and customize workshops based on the needs of your content and course. We can lead workshops on the following topics:
- Study Skills and Successful Academic Habits
- Time Management and Scheduling your Day, Week, or Semester
- Text Anxiety and Preparation
- How to Successfully Take Notes
- How to Work and Learn Collaboratively on Projects and in Groups
- How to Communicate and Present Information Effectively
To have adequate time to prepare your workshop, we generally ask for a two-week notice (requests sent with less than a two-week notice will still be reviewed). We will respond to requests within 4 business days. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Request a Tutor for your Course: our certified Peer Tutors can provide support in class or organize a facilitated study group. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.