LSU Shreveport's 100% ONLINE MHA program consists of 10 graduate courses as noted below.
- MHA 701 (formerly HCAD 701) Healthcare Organizational Behavior
- MHA 702 (formerly HCAD 710) Healthcare Human Resource Management
- MHA 707 (formerly HCAD 730) Healthcare Systems
- MHA 703 (formerly HCAD 731) Healthcare Law and Ethics
- MHA 704 (formerly HCAD 740) Healthcare Marketing
- MHA 705 (formerly HCAD 750) Healthcare Informatics
- MHA 706 (formerly HCAD 760) Healthcare Finance
- MHA 710 (formerly HCAD 770) Healthcare Economics
- MHA 708 (formerly HCAD 780) Healthcare Policy
- MHA 709 (formerly HCAD 790) Healthcare Strategic Management
Optional Foundation Courses
The MHA foundation courses are optional one credit hour classes graded on a pass/fail basis. You are encouraged to enroll in one or more of the foundation courses if you have not taken undergraduate courses in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and/or Statistics. These courses are designed to provide the necessary background and information for success in the required MHA courses. Enrollment in MHA Foundation courses is determined by the student and should be based on the student's undergraduate degree, job experience, and related skill set. The four optional foundation courses do not count towards the ten required courses in the MHA degree program.
The MHA Foundation Courses:
- Economics 500
- ISDS 500
- Accounting 500
- Finance 500
If you have questions or need additional assistance, you may contact the MHA Program Coordinator/Advisor, Allie McGee, at: Allie.McGee@lsus.edu.