Prospective students seeking an F1 student visa or who have entered the United States on an F1 student visa are required to submit the following documents:
- Complete the educational background report using the online form HERE.
- Financial Information - International Student Affidavit of support packet
- Bank Statement
- Bank Certificate showing balance and US dollar equivalency
- Bank Loan (if Applicable)
- Scholarship or Grant Approval Letter (if Applicable)
- Proof of immunization or immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella must be provided prior to registration. Proof of tetanus/diphtheria immunization is also required. An online form is available HERE.
- Copy of Current Passport
- Demonstrate English Proficiency (by either of the following):
- Official TOEFL (www.toefl.org) scores sent directly to Louisiana State University Shreveport (code #: 6355) by the Educational Testing Services (ETS). Minimum scores required for undergraduate admission are: 500 on the paper-based version or 61 on the internet-based version.
- IELTS composite score of 6.0.
- ELS Level 112.
- TLC Level 9 (www.thelanguagecompany.com)
- Minimum score of 47 on the Pearson Test of English (PTE)
**Click the ENGLISH PROFICIENCY WAIVER TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY