1. Log into myLSUS to fill out and submit the Graduation Application, available in the Quick Links. The application will only be available during the semester in which you are graduating.
2. Download the Graduation Checklist from the graduation web page. The checklist serves as a reminder of the different graduation requirements.
3. Pay the $50 graduation fee via myLSUS.
Please note that the graduation fee will not appear on your myLSUS account until one of the following occurs: you have submitted your Graduation Application online through myLSUS or the Records Office receives the signed degree checkout from your department.
You may pay the graduation fee online through myLSUS. Other payment options include mailing a check or money order (mail to the Department of Accounting Services, One University Place, Shreveport, LA 71115) or paying in person with cash, check, or money order at the cashier’s desk in the Administration Building, room 129. The graduation application fee is non-refundable.
If you have previously graduated with a degree from LSUS, you will not have to pay an additional graduation fee.
4. Order your graduation regalia (cap, gown, hood, etc.) from campus bookstore by established deadline.
Purchase your announcements, caps, gowns, master’s hoods, invitations, diploma frames, and school rings from the campus bookstore.
Late orders may be subject to additional charges. Special size gowns are available by special order (check with the Bookstore for details).
If you need additional information, please contact the LSU Shreveport Bookstore at (318) 797-5212 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During specific timeframes, students can purchase caps and gowns online at:
Click here to purchase a diploma frame: https://bit.ly/2A6nD2E
The wearing of full regalia (gown, mortarboard (cap), master’s or doctoral hood (if receiving master’s or doctorate degree) is required to participate in the commencement ceremony.
5. Successfully complete remaining coursework.
6. Celebrate your accomplishment at the commencement ceremony!