Master of Business Administration
Welcome MBA students! Our program encourages you to use the information that we provide below to understand your role as an online student at LSUS and proactively plan your curriculum as you progress through the coursework. Should you need any assistance while navigating the information, feel free to call, email, or schedule an appointment with Danielle Voumard, the Graduate Program Coordinator. She is your first point of contact for concerns or questions regarding the MBA program and is eager to help you become a successful student.
Upon admittance into the MBA Program, follow these steps:
- Click here to view the LSUS Online Student Guide.
- Click here to view the MBA Student Guide.
- Click here to view the MBA Course Rotation.
- Review all documents prior to registering for your classes.
- Click here to view the Important Dates for Spring 2017.
- Add the last dates to add classes, drop classes with refunds, and drop classes with a W to your personal calendar.
- Familiarize yourself with the student guides and important dates as you are responsible for this information.