Check back often for new information. Questions, suggestions, requests for custom data or maps? E-mail us at email@example.com.
- Updated daily at noon. Reports cases, presumed recovered, tests completed, COVID-19 patients in hospitals, number on ventilators, deaths, and commercial tests performed.
This data visualization shows the number of COVID-19 cases, number of new cases, COVID-19 deaths, and new COVID-19 deaths.
This data visualization shows the number of COVID-19 cases, number of new cases, and their corresponding percentage of all state cases.
This data visualization shows the number of COVID-19 deaths, number of new deaths, and their corresponding percentage of all state deaths.
Our new COVID-19 Data Application provides state, parish, place, and census tract level data on the following indicators. Click the table name below.
- Population by Age. Older persons are at particular risk from COVID-19 health effects.
- Population by Age & Race. COVID-19 seems to be affecting Black and African Americans at a different rate than Whites.
- Black or African American
- White, Non-Hispanic
- Children and Education. With schools and childcare centers closed, families with children may be struggling. Shows number of children, number of school students, plus percentages of children without health insurance (state & parish only) and Internet access or a home computer.
- Housing Burden. Households already paying more than they can afford for housing risk falling further behind. Shows median rent and shares of cost burdened renters and owners.
Census Data COVIS-19 Interactive Data Hub
- The COVID-19 Impact Report allows users to browse dashboards with demographic and business data for the nation, states and counties. Information is presented in an interactive visualization that allows for further exploration and downloading.
- The Demographic and Economic Analysis feature provides selected statistics in an interactive map that can be incorporated into users’ own maps.
- The Highlighted Datasets allow users to access even more of these key data in an interactive map that includes further details down to the census tract level.
- The Categorical Datasets search allows users to select a data theme and to find and download (in map service and Excel formats) the census data that interests them.
Coronoavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Page
Social Distancing Scoreboard
According to the World Health Organization and the CDC, social distancing is currently the most effective way to slow the spread of COVID-19. We created this interactive Scoreboard, updated daily, to empower organizations to measure and understand the efficacy of social distancing initiatives at the local level.
The Atlanta Fed continues to monitor the impact of COVID-19 on the Sixth District and beyond and to find ways to help support our District's businesses and families. We have compiled the following resources to help you navigate your way through these uncertain times. Except where expressly indicated, none of these materials necessarily represent the views of the Atlanta Fed or any other part of the Federal Reserve System.
At the Dallas Fed, we're working to support the financial health of the people and businesses in the Eleventh District as we deal with this unprecedented crisis. On this page, you’ll find many resources, including recent interviews from Dallas Fed President Rob Kaplan and articles published from our staff.