Print / Share  

Undergraduate Admissions


Admissions Application
Complete this form to apply for undergraduate admission to LSUS.

Change of Name or Address Form
Use this form to change your name or address in LSUS records.

Duplicate Diploma Order Form
Use this form to order additional copies of your diploma.

Immunization Form
Complete this form to confirm you are up to date on your immunizations.

International Student - Declaration By Financial Sponsor Form
Have your sponsor complete this form to document that you have sufficient financial resources available to you while you live in the United States.

International Student - Educational Background Form
Use this form to list your past education.

International Student - Financial Declaration Affidavit
Complete this form to demonstrate financial security from personal family funds and/or personal sponsor funds.

Louisiana Residency Status
Click on the link above to read the determining factors in establishing residency.

Complete this FORM and send to the Admissions Office to establish your Louisiana Residency.

Military Residency Form
Complete this form to claim in-state residency as a military member or a dependent of an active-duty military member stationed in the state of Louisiana.

Out-of-State Fee Waiver
Complete this form to apply for a waiver of out of state fees.

Request for Certification of Information
Use this form to request a certification of information.

Request for Document Transfer to Continuing Education
Use this form to request a document transfer to Continuing Education

Transcript Request Form
Use this form to request an official transcript.

Veterans - Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (VA Form 22-1995)
Use this form to request a change of program or institution for veterans.  Dependents using Chapter 35 benefits under the GI Bill should complete a VA Form 22-5495.  

Veterans -- VA Education Benefits Application (VA Form 22-1990)
Use this form to apply for your initial GI Bill benefits.

Veteran Education Benefits Notification of Dropped or Audited Class(es)
Use this form to notify the VA liaison that you have dropped or audited a class.

Veterans - Request for Certification of Veteran Education Benefits
Use this form to request your certification of veteran education benefits

Veterans - Transfer Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefits to Family Members (VA-Form 22-1990e)
Use this form, as a military dependent, to apply for eligibility benefits once your sponsor has transferred his/her Post 9/11 GI Bill to you.

Apply Visit Request Information