Student Organizations Council at LSUS
PURPOSE: To provide experiences designed to develop the leadership skills of individuals in campus organizations, to serve as a liaison among member organizations and the University, to provide a forum for communication among organizations on campus, to provide an opportunity for organizations to coordinate campus activities, and to foster the continued growth of student organizations.
ACTIVITIES: SOC Meeting Dates:
- Friday, September 6th @ 11a.m. (Common Hour) in the UC Ballroom
- Friday, October 4th @ 11a.m. (Common Hour) in the UC Ballroom- (Student Organization Registration Forms due at this meeting)
- Friday, November 1st @ 11a.m. (Common Hour) in the UC Ballroom
- Friday, February 7, 2013 @ 11a.m. (Common Hour) in the UC Ballroom
- Friday, March 7, 2013 @ 11a.m. (Common Hour) in the UC Theater
- Friday, March 28, 2013 @ 11a.m. (Common Hour) in the UC Ballroom- Annual Reports are due at this meeting
MEETINGS: Meeting Time: First Friday of every month* at 11 a.m. (common hour)
Meeting Place: UC Theater
*Final meeting on March 28
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: SOC delegate is appointed by each student organization.
NEW MEMBERS: N/A
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
CONTACT: Shadi Darzeidan
Advisor: Angel Martin
Advisor Department / Office: Student Activities
Advisor Phone Number: 797-5393
President: Shadi Darzeidan
Vice President: Samuel Cooper
Secretary: Rodney Miller