Marketing Club at LSUS
PURPOSE: The purpose of the Marketing Club at LSUS shall be:
- To operate as a virtual organization by conducting meetings and discussions via Facebook, Twitter, and Moodle:
- To develop better student understanding and appreciation of marketing issues;
- To promote friendly relations between students, faculty, and community business leaders; and
- To encourage and uphold ethical marketing practices.
ACTIVITIES: Fall and Spring Kickoff meeting; Marketing Guest Speakers; Virtual Q & A Forum with Marketing Experts; Car Wash Fundraiser; Virtual Club Meetings; Special Olympics Volunteering.
Meeting Time: Wednesdays at 11 a.m.
- Facebook Group: LSUS Marketing Club (Open to all majors)
- Twitter: LsusMktClub
- Moodle: Marketing Club
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Membership is open to students of any major who are interested in marketing . To be a members, individuals must pay their membership dues and agree to participate in a virtual format.
NEW MEMBERS: Accepted throughout the year
DUES: $10 per year
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
President: Amber Tinker
Promotions Vice President: Bobby Sterling
Activities Vice President: Julie Searing
Vice President of Membership: Jacob Hall
SOC Representative: Jacob Hall