Marketing Club at LSUS
PURPOSE: The purpose of the Marketing Club at LSUS is to:
- Increase student understanding and appreciation of marketing issues;
- Be active in campus events and promote LSUS student life;
- Operate as a semi-virtual organization by conducting meetings and discussions via Facebook and Moodle;
- Promote friendly relations between students, faculty, and community leaders.
ACTIVITIES: Marketing Guest Speakers; Virtual Q&A Forum with Marketing Experts; Fundraisers; Virtual Club Meetings; Special Olympics, Senior Olympics, American Marketing Association Conference
Virtual Place: Facebook Group Page
Meeting Time: Wednesdays at 11 a.m.
- Facebook: LSUS Marketing Club
- Moodle: Marketing Club
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Membership is open to students of any major who are interested in marketing. To be a member, individuals must pay their membership dues and agree to participate in a semi-virtual format.
NEW MEMBERS: Accepted throughout the year
DUES: $10 per year
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
President: Amber Tinker
Promotions Vice President: Ron Sheline
Activities Co-Vice President: Erin Kirkpatrick
Activities Co-Vice President: Ryan Bailey
Membership Vice President: Thang Nguyen
SOC Representative: Thang Nguyen