Panellenic Council at LSUS
PURPOSE: To develop and maintain fraternity life and inter-fraternity relations at high levels of accomplishments and in so doing:
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member fraternities and the university administration of high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference Unanimous Agreements and Policies.
- Act in accordance with all rules established by Panhellenic Council so as not to violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member fraternities.
Meeting Time: The fourth Friday of every month at 4 p.m.
Meeting Place: UC Pilot's Room
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Must be a member of Phi Mu Sorority or Sigma Phi Iota Sorority
DUES: $5 a semester for every NPC member
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
CONTACT: Kelly Boss
Advisor: Lauren Wood
Advisor Department / Office: Student Affairs
Advisor Phone Number: (318) 797-5393
President: Kelly Boss
Vice President: Brittany Howard
Treasurer: Juanita Paul
SOC Representative: Kelly Boss