Interfraternity Council at LSUS
PURPOSE: The purpose of IFC is:
- Create and maintain cooperation, coordinate interfraternal affairs among member fraternities, and promote unity;
- Foster the development of scholarship and leadership among member fraternities and their members;
- Promote community service and campus spirit among the Greek fraternities;
- Act as a representative body in cooperation with the administration of LSUS;
- Act as a representative body in cooperation with the student body, campus organizations and clubs, faculty and administration and individual fraternities.
Meeting Time: TBA
Meeting Place: TBA
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Must be a member of Kappa Sigma Fraternity, Phi Lambda Chi Fraternity or Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraterntiy
DUES: $5 a semester for every IFC member
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
Advisor: Chelsa King
Advisor Department / Office: Student Activities
Advisor Phone Number: (318) 797-5393