Interfraternity Council at LSUS
PURPOSE: The purpose of IFC is:
- Create and maintain cooperation, coordinate interfraternal affairs among member fraternities, and promote unity;
- Foster the development of scholarship and leadership among member fraternities and their members;
- Promote community service and campus spirit among the Greek fraternities;
- Act as a representative body in cooperation with the administration of LSUS;
- Act as a representative body in cooperation with the student body, campus organizations and clubs, faculty and administration and individual fraternities.
ACTIVITIES: Foam Dart Wars: October 29th - November 2nd
Meeting Time: First Thursday of Every Month at 3:30 p.m.
Meeting Place: UC Red River Room
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Must be a member of Kappa Sigma Fraternity, Phi Lambda Chi Fraternity or Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraterntiy
DUES: $5 a semester for every IFC member
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
CONTACT: Jordan Richmond
Advisor: Kimberly Thornton
Advisor Department / Office: Student Affairs
Advisor Phone Number: (318) 797-5393
President: Jordan Richmond
Vice President: Madison Bowman
Recruitment Chair: Michael Gaydos
SOC Representative: Jordan Richmond