The LSUS University Writing Center is a facility available to all students with writing needs. Housed in Business Education, 103 the UWC is a spacious, inviting setting filled with a variety of reference materials, including literary anthologies, handbooks, style manuals, and handouts. Tutors offer guidance in a tutorial format to help you rework your assignments.
Our Mission Statement:
The LSUS University Writing Center strives to improve and enhance students' writing skills through individualized peer consultations.
Did you know:
- A good resumé is an important step in getting your dream job.
- Speeches and presentations are more effective with good grammar and clear, divisible focus points.
- Thank-you notes and letters are important to your networking ability with potential clients and employers.
- Well written personal correspondence to newspapers and elected officials allows you to voice opinions.
- Journals are effective tools for preserving and sharing memories.
Style Guides and Templates
Student Success Center
|Location:||Business Education, Rm. 103|
|Office Hours:||Monday - Thursday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 12:00PM|