Print / Share  

Records and Registration

AP and CLEP Credit

The Advanced Placement Program of the College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB) allows high schools to offer college level courses along with a student's high school subjects to those who are qualified.  The student then tests for the college courses in May.  Credit is granted upon enrollment at LSU Shreveport based on how well the student performs. Click HERE to see what scores are needed for credit at LSU Shreveport.

CLEP (College Level Examination Program) examinations are transferable as long as they are listed on the CLEP Subject Examination Table accepted by LSU Shreveport.  An official transcript from CLEP must be sent to the Admissions & Records Office in order to receive credit. 

To take a CLEP examination at LSU Shreveport, please contact the Division of Continuing Education for additional information at 318-798-4177.

Apply Visit Request Information