Print / Share  

Student Services and Policies

Voter Registration

The Admissions and Records Office (AD 168) and Counseling Services (AD 229) are authorized Louisiana voter registration agencies. Louisiana residents wishing to register to vote or make changes including change of name, may do so in these offices. Students from states other than Louisiana should contact the Admissions and Records Office (AD 168) for state specific registration materials.

Apply Visit Request Information