Pilot Card Replacements
If your Pilot Card is lost, stolen or damaged, there is a $15.00 replacement fee that can be paid by cash or check. All checks should be made out to LSUS University Center. At this time, replacement Pilot Cards cannot be paid for by debit or credit cards.
To obtain a new ID, please have your driver's license, state ID, military ID or passport for identification purposes. You MUST have a government issued photo ID to obtain a replacement Pilot Card.
Replacement Pilot Cards are issued in the University Center Office located on the second floor of the University Center.
You WILL NOT be charged a replacement fee for damaged cards if the following occurs:
- Your Pilot Card has reader damage
- Your Pilot Card will not hold encoding or the laminate is peeling
- Your photo or text is fading (not because of rubbing)
- Your have a name or status change (must have and turn-in previous Pilot Card)
You WILL be charged a replacement fee for your Pilot Card if the following occurs:
- Your Pilot Card has been misused (torn, chewed by pet, etc.)
- Your Pilot Card is bent
- Your Pilot Card is broken or split
- A hole was punched or stickers are on your Pilot Card
- Your Pilot Card is warped from heat (dashboard, clothes dryer, etc.)
To ensure the security of your Pilot Card, we allow each card-holder to have only one Pilot Card in their possession at any time.
If you have any questions about the Pilot Card, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 318-797-5393.