Services for Faculty
Need a brief review of the library's resources and services for faculty? View the Library Refresher in Ten Slides!
Teaching and Classroom Support
Customized and course specific library services such as library instruction classes are available to all current Faculty. Other services are also available to assist faculty in managing the circulation of printed course material and other media. For more information, see the Teaching and Classroom Support page.
- Scheduling Library Instruction Sessions
- Placing Course Material on Reserve (Course Reserve Form)
- LibGuides (Subject Specific Research Guides)
- Reserving the library classroom for viewing
- Assignment Alert notification for research assignments
Finding Materials in the Library
How to find print and online materials in the library. For more information, see the Finding and Borrowing Materials page.
- Search the online catalog, e-Library
- Search DISCOVERY to view the online catalog simultanteously with database results
- Find Articles and Databases
- Search the A to Z list of full text online journals
Borrowing Materials From Other Libraries
If we don't have it in our collection, we can get it for you or tell you how to get it. For more information on these services, see the Finding and Borrowing Materials page.