Government Documents at the Library
The library participates in the Federal Depository Library Program, and receives a selection of the items distributed by the U.S. Government's Printing Office. Generally these items are publications from U.S. Government agencies. The library is also a member of the Louisiana State Documents Depository Program. We receive one copy of all public documents distributed by the state government.
Government documents are shelved on the first floor of the library. You can find out what government documents the library owns by searching the online catalog.
The following Web sites may also be of use:
- Affordable Care Act (LA Department of Irsuance - Health Care Reform Resource Center website)
- FDsys (The Federal Digital System provides free online access to official publications of the Federal Government)
- MarciveWeb Docs (The catalog of all U.S. government publications)
- State Library of Louisiana, Louisiana Documents Search Page
- USA.gov ("The official U.S. gateway to all government information," including federal and state information.)
Louisiana Government Information
Louisiana.gov (The official web site of the state of Louisiana)