Permission to Publish
PERMISSION TO PUBLISH OR DISPLAY REPRODUCTIONS FROM LSUS ARCHIVES AND SPECIAL COLLECTIONS
- Permission to publish or display reproductions of unique or rare materials in LSUS Archives requires written application.
- Reproduced items are provided for one time, single edition use only, and may under no circumstances be used again or transferred to other persons or institutions.
- In granting permission to publish or display a reproduction of any item, LSUS Archives and Special Collections does not surrender its own right to publish or display the item or its right to grant permission for publication or display. LSUS Archives and Special Collections does not assume liability for publication or exhibition of materials to which it does not own the copyright. In such cases, it is the responsibility of the user to obtain written permission from copyright and/or literary rights owners.
- Reproductions published or displayed must bear the credit line:
- LSU-Shreveport Archives and Special Collections, Noel Memorial Library
- LSUS Archives and Special Collections requests notification of publication or display and a complimentary copy of a published work.