Print / Share  

Honorary or Memorial Gifts

Honorary and memorial gifts of any amount made in the name of a family member, friend, or loved one are a wonderful way to remind someone they are an important part of your life or to remember someone who is no longer with you.

If you would like to make an honorary or memorial gift, please call the Office of University Development at 318-797-5257.

Many families have established individual scholarship endowments to which friends and relatives can send honorary and memorial donations as well. For a list of these endowments, click here.