BLOOD BORNE PATHOGEN TRAINING
Click on the Link to Blood Borne Pathogen Training. The training is required annually for high-risk employees, namely Facility Services and University Police. All other employees must complete the training every five years.
DRIVER SAFETY TRAINING
1. Click here to access a copy of the "Becoming an Authorized Driver memo."
2. Complete the Driver Safety Form to apply to become an Authorized Driver. Fax the completed form to 797-5161.
3. Employees should click on the Link To Driver Safety Training. There will be an error message at the beginning of the training. Please ignore the error message and proceed with the training. Upon completion, please print the Certificate of Completion and fax to campus police at 318-797-5161.
4. Employees who wish to drive their personal vehicle for business must fax a copy of the personal automobile insurance to campus police at 318.797.5161.
LSUS Employees are required to complete a one-hour of Ethics Training annually as mandated by Louisiana Revised Statute 42:1170.
Instructions to complete the online training are as follows:
1. Access the online training http://eap.ethics.la.gov/EthicsTraining/login.aspx
2. Register by creating a user ID and password
3. Complete the one-hour training (three modules)
4. Print a Certificate of Training upon completion
5. Send the Certificate of Training to HR Management no later than March 30th each year.