Supplemental Retirement InformationPowerPoint on Supplemental Retirement
This training is designed to give you an overview on the 403(b) and 457(b) retirement savings accounts.
Download Supplemental Retirement PPT
LSU EZ-Enrollment Retirement Program 403(b)
LSU System 403(b) Retirement Program
- Lower fees that traditional 403(b) products
- Simplified investment options
- No minimum participation amount
- Hands-on customer service from ING
Download 403(b) Information
457 (b) - Deferred Compensation (Great West Retirement Services)
Louisiana Deferred Compensation Plan
2237 S. Acadian Thruway, Suite 702
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
(225) 926-8082 or 800-937-7604
The enrollment form and salary reduction form are found by clicking on the following website and then selecting "Enroll Now." https://louisianadcpretire.gwrs.com/login.do
403(b) Salary Reduction Form
Employees have two options for withholding additional funds for retirement. Employees may elect to withhold a percentage or a flat amount.
Flat Amount Deduction:
- Employee, with advice from a tax or investment professional elects an amount for the year
- This amount is taken in equal increments from every regular payroll (18 for faculty, 24 for staff)
- The amount does not change without completion of a new form and will not increase automatically
- Employees who choose this option must also determine their statutory limit, including all catch up provisions. You can find this information with your 403(b) vendor.
- Employees choose a percentage of their earnings to withhold. This percentage is applied to every form of payment that is subject to LASERS/ TRSL/ORP/Social Security withholdings. This includes all additional compensation and summer school pay. It does not include payments made through the academic withholding program.
- As employees earn more, their contributions increase automatically, not to exceed their statutory limit.
- Percentage can be changed at any time.
If you do not already have a 403(b) account set up or need more information about your statutory limit, please contact one of our retirement vendors listed below.
Donna D. Causey
Download 403(b) Salary Reduction Form
403(b) Plan Documents Information