The mission of the LSUS Department of Human Resource Management is to provide the LSUS Community (Students, Faculty and Staff) with Human Resource Management support dealing with current State, Federal and Civil Service regulations, while remaining sensitive to the diverse needs of this University community.
LSUS employees are required to complete a one-hour Ethics Training annually as mandated by Louisiana Revised Statute 42:1170.
Instructions to complete the online training are as follows:
1. Access the online training: http://eap.ethics.la.gov/EthicsTraining/login.aspx
2. Register by creating a user ID and password
3. Complete the one-hour training for Public Servants (three modules)
4. Create and print a Certificate of Training
5. Send the Certificate of Training to HR Management
Civil Service Performance Evaluation System (PES)
Use the following link for the Civil Service PES Toolbox which contains forms and instructions for the Perfromance Evaluation System for classified employee: PES Toolbox