First Year Applicants
First year LaPREP applicants must have just completed the 6th or 7th grade, have an 80% or above grade point average, and have high LEAP or iLEAP scores. Applicants must submit an application packet that includes all of the following items:
- Student Application Form
- A 75-125 word essay explaining why you desire to participate in LaPREP
- Teacher Nomination Form (to be filled out and signed by your math teacher and faxed/mailed separately)
- Copy of your report card from the first and second nine weeks
- Copy of your most recent LEAP or iLEAP scores
Completed application packets are due March 23.
Second Year Applicants
First year students who successfully completed LaPREP 2015 are eligible to return for a second summer session. Second year participants must submit an commitment packet that includes all of the following items:
- Second Year Participant Commitment Form
- Medical Release Form
- Rules and Regulations Form (sign and return the signed portion only)
- LSU Shreveport Photography Release Form
Completed commitment packets are due April 6.