Post a Job or Internship
LSU Shreveport offers online job postings through LSUS Career Pilot for internships, volunteer, part-time, and full-time positions.
New to Career Pilot? Create a New Account:
1. Go to LSUS Career Pilot and Click “FIRST TIME USERS: please click here to create your account in LSUS Career Pilot!”
2. In the Find Your Organization field, type the name of your organization.
3. If your organization is listed, check the box next to the name and click “Continue”.
4. If your organization is not listed, click “Can’t Find Your Organization?”
5. Complete the registration information form; notice some fields are required.
6. Click “Register” to complete registration.
7. Look below these instructions for help postings jobs.
Returning Career Pilot User? Post Jobs:
1. Go to LSUS Career Pilot and log in with your username and password.
2. Click “My Jobs” on the top navigation bar.
3. Click “New Job”.
4. Enter your job and/or internship position; notice required fields.
5. Click “Save” when you have completed the post. You have access to the job to make any necessary changes.