Pilots Golf Classic
Want to have a great time and support LSUS too?
Sponsor a team or volunteer at the 2016 LSUS Alumni Capital One Pilots Golf Classic!
THE TOURNAMENT IS SET FOR MONDAY, APRIL 4, 2016 AT EAST RIDGE COUNTRY CLUB. Raindate will be April 11.
65% of our teams are already sold out!
East Ridge is known throughout the ArkLaTex as having one of the most challenging golf courses around. The Par 71, 18-hole course is 6,831 yards long and is as daunting as it is beautiful. Quite naturally, East Ridge is home to some of the area's most prestigious tournaments. LSUS was delighted to offer this new venue to our loyal golfers. Click here for the East Ridge score card.
Sponsorships range from a $250 Fairway Sponsorship (course signage and media mentions) to the $750 Titanium Sponsorship (one 4-person team plus course signage and media mentions) to the $2500 Platinum Sponsorship (two, 4-person teams plus course signage, media mentions, and contest-naming opportunity).
Greens fees, carts, driving range practice, Campus Federal Putting Contest, a Closest to the Pin Contest (currently open to sponsorship), Landers Dodge Hole in One Contest, Courtesy Golf Car Hole in One Contest, mulligans, beverages, snacks, lunch, dinner and GREAT PRIZES are included in the sponsorship fee.
In its 17-year history, the Pilots Classic has raised almost $256,000 in profits for scholarships, programs, projects and services that benefit LSUS.
To date, our 2016 sponsors are:
TITLE SPONSOR -
- Platinum Sponsors - Campus Federal Credit Union; Cypress Bend Resort; Texas Roadhouse
- Gold Sponsors - Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC; Landers FIAT; McAlister's Dell; Yelverton & Associates - a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.; Somdal Associates, LLC
- Titanium Sponsors - Barksdale Federal Credit Union; Coca-Cola Bottling Co. of Shreveport; Eagle Distributing of Shreveport, Inc.; Liberty Mutual Insurance; Music Mountain Water; Pinnacle Asset Management Group; Pro Financial - In Memory of Andrew Miciotto; Signs At Work; Young Equipment Solutions
- Fairway Sponsors - Courtesy Golf Cars
The 2015 event at East Ridge was a huge success and the Alumni Association raised more than $15,000 in profits for LSUS.
Click here to access photos from the 2015 tournament.
Citizens National Bank took First Place Prize for Flight 1 for the second year!
Other 2015 Team and Contest Winners were:
- Flight #1: 1st - Citizens National Bank; 2nd - Capital One Bank #2; 3rd - NuBeat Productions LLC; 4th - Kintzing Electrical Contractors
- Flight #2: 1st - Shreveport Bossier Realty; 2nd - Acadian Ironworks; 3rd - Camus Electric; 4th - Texas Roadhouse #2
- Campus Federal Putting Contest - 1st - John Bishop; 2nd - Ken Rams; 3rd - Brad Massad
- Chancellor's Challenge Contest - Campus Federal #1 attained the dubious honor of being the team with the highest score for the day!
- Closest to the Pin Contests - Colt Miller; Cindy Clements; Kyle Sawyer; Mike Young