Pilots Golf Classic
Want to have a great time and support LSUS too?
Sponsor a team or volunteer at the LSUS Alumni Capital One Pilots Golf Classic!
The 2015 Pilots Classic is scheduled for Monday, March 23, 2015 at East Ridge Country Club. East Ridge is known throughout the ArkLaTex as having one of the most challenging golf courses around. The Par 71, 18-hole course is 6,831 yards long and is as daunting as it is beautiful. Quite naturally, East Ridge is home to some of the area's most prestigious tournaments. LSUS is delighted to offer this new venue to our loyal golfers. Click here for the East Ridge score card.
Sponsorships range from a $300 Fairway Sponsorship (course signage and media mentions) to the $750 Titanium Sponsorship (one 4-person team plus course signage and media mentions) to the $2500 Platinum Sponsorship (two, 4-person teams plus course signage, media mentions, and contest-naming opportunity).
Greens fees, carts, driving range practice, Campus Federal Putting Contest, a Closest to the Pin Contest (currently open to sponsorship), Landers Dodge Hole in One Contest, Courtesy Golf Car Hole in One Contest, mulligans, beverages, snacks, lunch, dinner and GREAT PRIZES are included in the sponsorship fee.
In its 16-year history, the Pilots Classic has raised $227,000 in profits for scholarships, programs, projects and services that benefit LSUS.
To date, our 2015 sponsors are:
TITLE SPONSOR -
- Platinum Sponsors - Campus Federal Credit Union; Cypress Bend Resort; Somdal Associates, LLC; Texas Roadhouse
- Gold Sponsors - Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC; Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep; McAlister's Deli; Yelverton & Associates - a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Titanium Sponsors - Barksdale Federal Credit Union; Buckelew's Food Service; Camus Electric Company; Citizens National Bank; Coca-Cola Bottling Co. of Shreveport; Eagle Distributing of Shreveport, Inc.; Fire Tech Systems; Liberty Mutual Insurance; Music Mountain Water; NuBeat Productions, LLC; Signs At Work
- Fairway Sponsors - Courtesy Golf Cars
The 2014 LSUS Alumni Capital One Pilots Golf Classic was held May 5. Click here to access photos from the tournament.
Citizens National Bank took First Place Prize for Flight 1.
Other 2014 Team and Contest Winners were:
- Flight #1: 1st - Citizens National Bank; 2nd - Texas Roadhouse; 3rd - Pro Financial (in memory of Andrew Miciotto); 4th - Buckelew's Food Service
- Flight #2: 1st - Camus Electric Company; 2nd - Liberty Mutual Insurance; 3rd - Carr, Riggs & Ingram LLC; 4th -Barksdale Federal Credit Union
- Campus Federal Putting Contest - 1st - Ken Rams/Cypress Bend Resort; 2nd - Bob Hornbuckle/Texas Roadhouse; 3rd - Kevin Odom - Landers Dodge
- Chancellor's Challenge Contest - McAlister's Deli attained the dubious honor of being the team with the highest score for the day!
- Gill Industries Closest to the Pin Contests - John Steed/Capital One #2; Steve Carney/Capital One #1; Ken Rams/Cypress Bend Resort; Marc Feibel/Gill Industries