Louisiana State University in Shreveport is proud to announce the Department of Education will be offering a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Leadership Studies. This Ed.D. program will be the first of its kind to be offered on the Shreveport campus, allowing LSU Shreveport to offer the highest level of instruction in the field of education. The Ed.D. will begin in January 2014 pending SACS level change approval.
- Classes will begin in January of 2014
- 63 Credit hours
- Classes are online as well as on campus
- Review of applications will begin in August of 2013
- Deadline for Spring 2014 semester is October 30
- Availability of cognate fields appropriate to the interests of the students (e.g. Higher Education, Non-Profit, Business, K-12 education, etc)
Ready to apply? The application can be found here.
If you would like more information before applying to be part of this program, please complete the information form below: