- Complete and submit an Application for Undergraduate Admission.
- Request that an official transcript from each college previously attended since enrollment at LSUS be mailed directly to LSUS. If you are currently enrolled at another college or university when you apply for admission, submit a current official transcript and then submit a final official transcript at the conclusion of the term.
- If you are an active member of the armed forces or a dependent, submit a Military Residency Form and a copy of your military orders.
- Understand your residency status. Out-of-state residents are required to pay non-resident fees upon enrollment.
- Complete the FAFSA and other financial aid documents by these deadlines: March 1 for summer, June 1 for fall and October 1 for spring. Students in no preference, non-matriculating, pre-professional programs or other preparatory studies will not be eligible to receive financial aid. For Financial Aid forms and deadlines, visit the Financial Aid website.
- Pay tuition and fees by the fee payment deadline. You may pay via myLSUS using a credit card or financial aid. You may pay in person at Accounting Services (Administration 129) using cash, a check or a money order. You may mail a check or money order, made payable to LSUS, with the "Fee Payment by Mail" form from your myLSUS account, to LSUS Accounting Services, 129 AD Building.
- Visit HERE for information concerning LSUS housing. Applications are available via the website. Housing is granted based on a first-come, first-served basis.
All requested documentation must be mailed directly to:
Attention: Admissions and Records Office
One University Place
Shreveport, LA 71115