10 Steps to Dual Enrollment Registration:
1. Complete the "Course Registration Form" available from your counselor. Get ALL required signatures!
2. Attach your ACT/PLAN/ASPIRTE/SAT scores to your registration form and return to your counselor by the due date.
3. If new: Between January 8th - 23rd go to to www.lsus.edu and click "Apply Now" at the top of the page. (If not new, skip this step.)
4. Complete the online application for Dual Enrollment.
5. Check your email for your Student ID and PIN numbers from LSUS. Keep these numbers. You will need them again.
6. The LSUS Admissions Office will register you for the courses you selected on the paper registration form.
7. The registration process can take up to two weeks. Be patient and do well in your course.
8. Pay your tuition between January 23rd - 30th. The payment deadline is January 30th at 11:30 p.m.
9. Check your tuition amount due, registration status, or grades through the myLSUS portal. Fall grades are posted in January and spring grades are posted in June. Order transcripts through myLSUS after grades are posted.
10. Pay online at www.lsus.edu/mylsus. Log in with your Student ID and PIN. Pay with cash or check in person at the LSUS Cashier's desk.
For detailed instructions on how to apply to LSUS online, please click here.