How to Apply
- Click the "Admissions Info" link to the left and read the admissions information.
- Click the "Forms and Current Deadlines" link to the left and complete the four documents found there.
- Have test scores (ACT or SAT or PLAN) sent to LSU Shreveport.
- Get a copy of your high school transcript.
- Bring the application forms and transcript to the Admissions Office (ADM 168).
- Make an appointment with the Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences to discuss possible courses by calling 318-797-5371.
Contact the Admissions Office at 318-797-5061 to follow up on your application.
There are regular deadlines every semester (Fall, Spring, and Summer) after which we will not accept applications for the next semester. Generally speaking, the deadline for Fall is the day after our Summer Session ends in early August. The deadline for Spring is the day after our Fall commencement, and the deadline for Summer is the day after our Spring commencement. Please see the "Forms and Current Deadlines" page to the left for specific deadlines.