Coursework is designed to prepare candidates to demonstrate knowledge and applied skills in all domains of practice prescribed by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP). A description of each course may be found in the current LSUS Catalog.
Coursework is planned, executed, and the outcomes are evaluated in alignment with NASP standards. Each course builds knowledge or skills in one of these content areas:
- Data-Based Decision Making
- Research-Based Academic Practices
- Research-Based Behavioral and Mental Health Practices
- Consultation and Collaboration
- Applied Psychological Foundations
- Ethical, Legal, and Professional Foundations