Whether you're a business professional on the rise or transitioning to a more rewarding career– whether you want to become a Fortune 500 executive, or grow your family business, this program doesn't take a one-size-fits-all approach. LSU Shreveport offers you the flexibility to tailor your MBA to your career goals.
You'll gain valuable skills to understand and master the integration of strategy, leadership and management of a business unit--and how to apply those skills to businesses.
Choose from four MBA specializations:
- General Business
- Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise
- Human Resource Management
A Finance Concentration (which requires 33 hours total and includes three Finance electives) is also available.
This program will provide you with the skills you need to excel in middle and upper management positions at companies of all sizes. With our unique specialization in Family Enterprise, the program trains you to understand and manage the unique needs and dynamics of family-owned or family-run businesses.
Learn Proven Leadership Concepts and Strategies
The MBA Online program offers:
- Principles and strategies for organizational and change management
- Effective communication and employee motivation techniques
- Financial analysis techniques for sound managerial decision-making
- Application of quantitative methods and management science
- Profitable marketing management concepts and strategies
For more information, speak with an Online MBA Specialist.
The LSU Shreveport MBA Online is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Only 5% of all business schools worldwide meet the AACSB International's demanding standards.