LSU Shreveport's 100% ONLINE MHA program consists of 10 graduate courses as noted below.
- HCAD 701 Healthcare Organizational Behavior
- HCAD 710 Healthcare Human Resource Management
- HCAD 730 Healthcare Systems
- HCAD 731 Healthcare Law and Ethics
- HCAD 740 Healthcare Marketing
- HCAD 750 Healthcare Informatics
- HCAD 760 Healthcare Finance
- HCAD 770 Healthcare Economics
- HCAD 780 Healthcare Policy
- HCAD 790 Healthcare Strategic Management
Three foundation courses or their equivalents are required:
- ACCT 285 Accounting Concepts
- ECON 285 Foundations of Economics
- MADM 210 Business Communication
- HCAD 760 requires completion of ACCT 285 or its equivalent (typically the 2-course ACCT I and ACCT II undergraduate course sequence) prior to enrollment.
- HCAD 770 requires completion of ECON 285 or its equivalent (typically the 2-course ECON I and ECON II undergraduate course sequence) prior to enrollment.
Ideally, all foundation courses are taken prior to enrollment in MHA coursework.