Logging on to your first course may seem hard but it's really very easy! First, you'll first to have your LSUS username and password available. Here's how:
- Go to the LSUS MOODLE homepage at moodle.lsus.edu
- Go to the "Login" block at the upper right corner of the screen
- Click in the "Username" field and type your username (Note: This is your Student ID [SID] number NOT your Social Security Number [SSN]. If you do not know your Student ID, log into MyLSUS using your SSN and your SID will be listed on every page.)
- Click in the "Password" field and type your password (Note: Your password in your PIN number.)
- Click the "Login" button at the bottom of the "Login" block (Your screen will flicker and you should now see your name at the top-right corner of the screen. This means that you are now logged in.)
- Scroll down and you should see a "My Courses" section in the middle of your screen.
- Click on your course in the "My Courses" section to access it and begin!
Problems Logging In?
If you have problems logging on to MOODLE, either go to the LSUS MOODLE homepage (See step 1 above.) and go to the "Help Me" block or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.